RE: EvalTF New ED for review

I love the new graphic!!

Katie

From: Moe Kraft [mailto:maureen_kraft@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:46 AM
To: evelleman@bartimeus.nl
Cc: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: EvalTF New ED for review

Hi Eric,

I really like the new graphic. My only critique is that it is too big in
proportion to the rest of the document. It barely fits in the browser window
and I need to zoom out to see any surrounding text. When I do this however
the surrounding text is too small.

Can we use the Example of a Website graphic as a guide to font and graphic
size? I think that graphic is appropriately proportioned.

Thanks,
Moe

  _____

 <http://www.ibm.com/able>