From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:33 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF New ED for review

Dear EvalTF,

We have made the changes as discussed in our last telco. Also as a result of
the discussion in the WCAG WG last week we included some extra edits and
changes covering a number of their comments. Please find below the links to
the new Editor Draft, and also to an extra DoC for the WCAG WG comments made
last week.

Let the list know if you object to the changes we made to accommodate the
objections from WCAG WG. Also please have a look at the new diagram (many
thanks to Kathy). We will have more time to discuss once we publish the new
Public Working Draft.

We will discuss this version in the ERT meeting, our own telco on thursday
and in the WCAG WG telco. Hope we can then publish after thursday.

Documents:
1. New ED: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20130219>
2. Explanation of changes in extra DoC:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20130208>
3. Diff version:
<http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FER%2Fc
onformance%2FED-methodology-20130208&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FER
%2Fconformance%2FED-methodology-20130219>

Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman