Re: Special Web Page Proposal for W3C site - discussing proper use of WCAG Techniques

Dear Gregg

i would like to suggest to include also into the document relevant links
to WAI/WCAG 2.0 for someone that would like to receive more detailed info
tlike the
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/intro.html#suff-adv-techs

regards

kostas