Re: Special Web Page Proposal for W3C site - discussing proper use of WCAG Techniques

Comments can be made here or on the document.

I was told it was now accessible but I do see that it isn't very keyboard operable on some browsers.  What other similar service do you recommend?

(in the meantime - feel free to comment on the list here)

Looking forward to peoples suggestions for public services that are better.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net