Re: AW: Special Web Page Proposal for W3C site - discussing proper use of WCAG Techniques

Dear Shadi,Gregg all,

I like very much the proposed approach of Gregg, where direct comments could be provided by public.This could give more added value to our work instead of using traditional mailing lists

Kostas Votis