Re: Comments on draft of EVAL - statistically relevant sample recommendations

Yes, we've had quite a bit of discussion on this.

But separately I'd like to know references for the claim:
  - "90% confidence level, ± 10% error"

Who said this and how were these figures established? We would need to
be very comfortable with the source to just take it over as-is.

Thanks,
   Shadi