Agenda EvalTF

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:22:53 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 13 September 2012 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

#1. Welcome, Scribe
Main subject for this meeting is PWD publication

#2. New Editor Draft available
Please review the last Editor Draft before we publish a new Public Working Draft. We have an ok for publication from WCAG and ERT working groups.

See the changes in the diff version:

#3. What happens now
Proposed deadline for public comments: 20 oktober (enough time to prepare for TPAC meeting in Lyon).

#4. Issue and action tracker
Please have a look at the Issue and action tracker. What will we focus on in the coming month?

#5 Other issues

Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman