[input requested] 3.4.2 Step 4.b: Use WCAG 2.0 Techniques Where Possible (Optional)

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:22:05 +0200
To: WCAG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear WCAG WG, Eval TF,

We currently have one comment open for discussion, on section 3.4.2 Step
4.b: Use WCAG 2.0 Techniques Where Possible (Optional).

Attached are suggested edits by Gregg Vanderheiden (Document1.doc) and
the proposed rewrite in response (Step4b_SAZ2.odc) which also contains
important discussion in the commentary.

Your input on this is needed. Basically we need to be accurate and avoid
potential misunderstandings. On the other hand, we also need to offer
real guidance that is also easy to understand and follow.

Regards,
   Shadi