Re: draft minutes from day 1 of face-to-face

Hi Everyone--

Thank you for the notes--you certainly had a productive meeting!

One thought to add (about the definition/examples of a web page):

To me, the key is that it is content delivered via a web interface. That
would include not only include a traditional HTML-based web page
delivered through a browser, but also a server-based application that
has its own portal/interface built with Java (or some other proprietary
code), or, alternatively, an interactive PDF form delivered as part of a
website.

I just want to be sure that we don't fall into the trap (or that readers
of our methodology assume) that the evaluation process applies only to
html delivered through a web browser like Firefox. That was a limitation
of WCAG 1.0 that WCAG 2.0 was supposed to remedy (platform/technology
agnostic).

So my suggestion would be to include the other two instances (I'm sure
there are others) as examples, too.

Mike

--
Michael S. Elledge