[phone access] EvalTF Agenda TPAC Lyon

Hi folks,

For those who cannot attend the f2f meeting in-person there will also be
phone access. Calling details will follow but please let Eric and I know
which of the sessions you plan to attend via phone.

Important: Europe will be changing clock on Sunday, which means the
meetings will be 1 hour *later* for US participants (1 hour less time
difference between EU and US). Please see the exact times for you:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

Regards,
   Shadi