Comments to WCAG EM

From: Samuel Martín <samuelm@dit.upm.es>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 03:04:51 +0200
To: <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Cc: "'ERT WG'" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following the call for comments received through the Evaluation and Report
Tools WG, attached you may find my comments to the September 20 Working
Draft for  Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology 1.0.
Please note these comments reflect my own position, which does not represent
that of the ERT WG, of which I am just a member. I am sending the comments
directly to the Eval TF just because time was too short to discuss them
internally.

Regards,

Samuel Martín.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM).