Re: Graphic For Eval Procedure

Hello, Kathy and all,

 From a "low vision" point of view, I prefer the second one (it has
better contrast). Howver, I like the first one since it conveys better
the accessibility monitoring as a continuous work. However, since the
reading sequence is from left to right, I tend to read first the "step
5" and then the "step 1". Maybe the graphic could have the "step 1" on
the top, and then continue clockwise to the next steps.

I also agree that some steps can be simultaneous and arrows (or steps)
should overlap a bit (I have an idea on how to represent that, I will
try to draw it by hand later).

In addition, I thing that the arrow from "step 5" doesn't necessarily go
to the first step, but to the third. We usually don't change the scope
between audits, nor have to explore again a website that we already
know, so we go directly to the sampling process (and in some cases even
this step is skipped).

My 2 cents ;)

Regards,
Ramón.