Re: Input for survey about random sampling

Dear Eval TF,

I think all the questions make sense, and also the suggestion of
breaking down question #2. I also like the question about the role of
the Evaluation Commissioner in the sampling process.

I would also add several typical situations to question #1 (at least for
us):

- [checkbox] Pre-sales activities (evaluating websites in order to
initiate a contract or to tell a client about its current accessibility)

- [checkbox] Evaluate websites in early/medium development stages (I
know that for now WCAG-EM states that this is not covered, but I think
this is at least 1/3 of my current work at Technosite)

- [checkbox] Deliver training about Web accessibility evaluation
(although it makes no difference with "normal" evaluations, we can use
popular websites or the client's website to do the exercises)

There are other questions that could be broken down (for example, the
size of the website would probably influence less in "Basic" analysis).

In addition, to ensure that the client doesn't change only the
previously audited pages, we usually change the sample process between
the first evaluation and further reviews. A possible question could be:

# How does re-evaluation of a website influence the sample? (text)

Kind regards,
Ramón.