From: Vivienne CONWAY [mailto:v.conway@ecu.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 9:26 PM
To: Kathy Wahlbin; Velleman, Eric; public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: RE: REGRETS - RE: Agenda EvalTF Telco

HI Kathy & TF

That's looking really nice.

Just a random thought - what if we came up with diagram of a life cycle of a website showing how accessibility testing and considerations come in at every stage.  My graphic design ability is nothing like yours Kathy, but is it a thought worth considering?

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway, B.IT(Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(cs)
PhD Candidate & Sessional Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Perth, W.A.
Director, Web Key IT Pty Ltd.
v.conway@ecu.edu.au<mailto:v.conway@ecu.edu.au>
v.conway@webkeyit.com<mailto:v.conway@webkeyit.com>
Mob: 0415 383 673

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.