Re: EvalTF Telco Agenda

Dear Eval TF,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to attend this afternoon's telecon due to being unwell - another nasty bug caught from our children…

In the telecon, I was planning to mention that I will be unable to attend the next few telecons, in fact most probably until half way through next January.  The reason being that I am moving country. I shall be moving to Scotland, after almost nine wonderful years spent living in Sweden.

Upon my return, I hope to be able to give more input to the Evaluation Methodology.  I must be honest and say that I have found full participation over the past few months quite tricky mainly due to the process we have been following i.e. being asked to comment on many and varied internal and external comments / opinions via questionnaires.  To my mind, it has rather put a stop to the really interesting list discussions we used to have.  I wonder if others fine the same?

Anyway, very best regards to you all.  And, I look forward to further collaboration in 2013.

Alistair