EvalTF homework almost arriving

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:24:03 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

Please find some new and interesting documents for our group:

New DoC: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20120920>
There are a number of comments that have a proposed resolution. I will open a survey tomorrow to ask you what you think of them. Also there are a few proposals to start discussion for more input. These will be started up later this week.

The updated draft WCAG-EM Overview page is available at:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/wcag-em.php>
Please send any comments on this page to the EOWG list: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
We will discuss this page in our next telco.

To all folks in the US, enjoy Thanksgiving!
Kindest regards,

Eric

=========================
Eric Velleman