AW: Step 1.e: Define the Techniques to be used

Hi all,

we are evaluating the SCs and the subsections, we are not evaluating techniques. If an SC is not met one can write a description of the problem and a solution (depending on one of the three templates used). Instead of making 1e non-optional we should delete 1e.

Regs

Kerstin