EvalTF Teleconference agenda

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 21:08:47 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 24 May 2012 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe
Please find the minutes of our previous teleconference meeting on 10 May 2012 at:
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/10-eval-minutes

#2. Comments received
The disposition of comments on the current public working draft (it also links back to the disposition of comments for the editor draft that has some pending comments too can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments

The original comments can be found at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-em-comments/

#3. Possible Face to Face in Lyon France
Oppportunity to meet on 29-30 October in Lyon, France. This would be during W3C Technical Plenary (TPAC). More information about TPAC:
http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

#4. Editor Draft new version
New editor draft expected before the meeting with changes following the discussion in the previous teleconference.

#5. Other issues

Kindest regards,

Eric