Re: Step 1.e: Define the Techniques to be used

Hi Richard,

"It is good practice to specify the sets or sources of techniques that are intended to be used during the evaluation at this stage already, to ensure consistent expectation between the evaluator and the evaluation commissioner."

I actually think it does have something to do with the actual techniques used by the web developer - otherwise, I can just imagine the conversation between the evaluator and the evaluation commissioner -

Evaluation Commissioner - we have developed the website in accordance with our techniques which we believe deliver accessible content.
Evaluator - well that doesn't really matter, I'm going to test your website against my checks based on my interpretation of WCAG 2.0...

Not the way I hope things will go, but I'd be interested to hear how others interpret 1e…

All the best

Alistair