Discussion about Sample of single web page applications

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 08:14:16 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

In our last Telco, we discussed single web pages with applications in them. How do we cover the pages in these applications? We discussed describing the path followed. I added that to Step 5. But I think we should cover it in the sample Step too.

How do we add 'pages' from applications to the Sample? Is it enough to require a description of the path followed for a specific use-case? Please keep in mind that single web pages are already implicitly covered by WCAG2.0. But now we want to go into the application that can in itself be a coherent collection of one or more related pages that together provide common use or functionality and can include static and dynamic pages (i borrowed from the definition of website).

I added a Editor Note in section 3: [Editor Note: How to cover single web pages with applications in them. These could be covered in the reporting sections in Step 5]

Some discussion would be good..
Kindest regards,

Eric

=========================