From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 11:27 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF Telco Agenda for 22 March

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 22 March 2012 at:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 11:00 to 12:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 08:00 to 09:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 23:00 to 24:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date
for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe…

#2. Discussion of Changelog and new Methodology Most of the comments have
been worked on by Shadi and myself. Please have a look at the online version
with diffs and the comments document describing the actions we took to
answer your comments.:
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20120320-diff>
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments>

#3. How to proceed