Re: My concerns regarding publication

I agree that we should publish as soon as possible to receive feedback and
involve the entire community. It's that collective intelligence that will
make this document something universally useful to the community. As long
as Richard and Detlev's concerns are addressed with regards to expressing
our intent for Sections 4 and 5, I think we can get really valuable
contributions from publishing now.

So, if we are able to outline the kinds of editorial changes for the
Abstract and status of the document that we plan to make before publishing,
perhaps that will help Richard and Detlev have fewer concerns about
publishing earlier than they would initially like.  Are there examples of
previous drafts from WC3 working groups that demonstrate how to effectively
communicate the work in progress and its current state with clearly
outlined goals?

Regards,
Elle

--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast