WCAG 2.0 Methodology Review

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:39:07 +0100
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi Guys,

Wow... I've just reviewed http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20120306 - it's now starting to look great!!!  Exactly as I had hoped...

I've been away for a week (and a meeting got cancelled), so could I just ask what happened between the editors draft of the 22 February 2012, and the editors draft of the 27th February 2012 - as there seems to have been an almost complete change to the document with little on the mailing list to reflect the large change...

Whatever happened, I'd just like to say that is was a brilliant step forward... Bravo!

All the best

Alistair