New version of Methodology

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:49:57 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

The past few weeks have been spent on re-reading all your comments in the list and minutes. As a result, Shadi and me have spent some time into re-editing and re-shuffeling the methodology. We hope the outcome helps in making it more readable and adding a more step by step approach.

Shadi will put the new version online tonight. Please schedule some extra time this week and next week to review the document and discuss on the list and in our telco what you think about it and if you see any things missing from our previous discussions. Shadi will send around a mail when he has put the new version online.

I will send around the agenda for the next telco this afternoon.
Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman