Re: Agenda EvalTF

Regrets for today.

Maureen Kraft

From:   "Velleman, Eric" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
To:     "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>,
Date:   06/26/2012 04:46 PM
Subject:        Agenda EvalTF

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 28 June 2012 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date
for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe

#2. New questionnaire
The questionnaire for this week will be open until Sunday. We can use the
telco on Thursday to discuss possible questions or if something is unclear
but the results will not be processed until Monday:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltfq3/

#3. Open issues from discussion on the list, previous telco’s and
questionnaire. Please join in the discussion on the list. Reference:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltfq2/

# DoC ID 4 – Change language

# DoC ID 7 – Definition of “website part”

# DoC ID 18 – Seems to contradict

# DoC ID 25 – Person or organization

# DoC ID 41 – Re-used portions of pages

# DoC ID 44 – Testing all pages