Re: Aspects of an evaluator

Alistair,

I don't see how we can insist that all evaluation reports be public, or
that certain parts of an evaluation report be public.  We can say that
an evaluation report isn't complete unless it has all of the mandatory
parts.  But we can't stop someone from producing a summary of the
report, or excerpting parts of a report, or producing a description of
the report, or...

Not unless we require copyright on all reports generated by anyone else
and license it and...  (and even then "fair use" doctrines in many
countries would likely still allow publishing excerpts).

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>