Re: Aspects of an evaluator

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:06:59 +0200
To: Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi Peter,

Supporting 1st party assessment is as important to me as supporting 3rd party assessment - which is why I based my proposal on those well documented aspects you would look for in an internal auditor for ISO 9001:2000.

Maybe, for clarity, it should have been 'not associated in their day to day role with' - I think you have read 'associated' in the same light as 'independent'.

Hope this helps.

Alistair