Re: AW: [off topic] Re: WCAG EM and M376/D4

Hi Kerstin,

Yes, it is very complex and there are certainly relationships. We hope
that M376 and other such initiatives will use our work, especially if
they already adopt WCAG. Such initiatives are also critical use-cases
that we need to consider and address along with others, to ensure that
our work can be adopted broadly and uniformly.

Regards,
   Shadi