Re: Techniques, Procedures, and Checklists (aside)

Hi Kerstin,

Shadi's responses to my questions were respectfully clear.  This is not part of Shadi's attempted summary, so I have changed the thread.

I'd still like to know how you (Kerstein Probiesch) actually know when 'Rome' is reached? And, again I would ask - Do you follow a check list, or is it gut feeling?

Alistair