Re: difference between techniques and procedures

Hi Kerstin,

I would agree there are seemingly many misunderstandings. Developers (and not only developers) would surely be right to think that they are just allowed to use the aptly named 'sufficient' techniques which are in the techniques document - if they also show they do not fail any relevant failure conditions.

I asked you this before, but got no reply… Do you evaluate against a checklist for WCAG 2.0 which you have developed? or is it something else?

All the best

Alistair