EvalTF Questionnaire for Disposition of Comments

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:27:24 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

To help the discussion, I have put some comments and proposed resolutions into a questionnaire using the W3C WBS system:

I hope it works! Please have a look at the issues and proposed resolutions before the the call on thursday. If you have any difficulty with accessing the questionnaire or other questions, let me know. Hope to speak to you all this thursday.
Kindest regards,