EvalTF new questionnaire

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 19:09:20 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

Please note that the next Telco will be on 26 July.

You can find the new and final questionnaire about the Disposition of Comments at:

It is a lengthy questionnaire. The page will be available until 20 July. We will discuss the answers in our next Telco on the 26th of July. After that telco, I will make a new version of the editor draft incorporating all the resolutions we agreed on.
Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman