EvalTF Telco Agenda 2 February

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:40:36 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 2 February 2012 at:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 23:00 to 24:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe…

#2. Changes to the last version of the Methodology
Added citation code and marked the text from UWEM with a color and reference. Also added UWEM to the acknowledgements and to the references in the appendices A and B.

#3. Discussion on procedure to express the scope, clause 3
Follow up on the discussion we had the past week on the list. What does this mean for the current clause 3 on the scope of a website evaluation.

#4. Discussion on sampling of pages, clause 4
The three sample categories are currently filled with text from the Unified Evaluation Methodology for discussion. This discussion is related to agenda point #2.

#5. Other matters

Regards,

Eric