Re: Concerns about not covering full website

Hi Eric, Eval TF,

Personally, I like to think of it as simply 'testing a hypothesis' - where the hypothesis is in effect an unevaluated WCAG 2.0 Conformance claim.

With reference to the 'scientific method' employed seemingly by members of the scientific community since the 17th century - once you have formed a hypothesis, the next step is to evaluate it...

All the best

Alistair