RE: Use of concepts and text from UWEM 1.2 in WCAG 2.0 Methodology

Hi Alistair,

Yes, I agree with Alistair. The document is an important starting point for our work and should be referenced.

As I have been co-authoring that document for three years as lead of the WabCluster I use it as a starting point for our discussions and I sometimes do not find a better way to describe first discussion input into our methodology than is described there. I announced this already in the first call we had. Although large parts of UWEM are no longer applicable to WCAG2.0, as a harmonized methodology drafted by 24 European stakeholder organizations it still provides a relevant base for discussion.

Kindest regards,

Eric

=========================
Eric Velleman