Re: Agenda EvalTF 26 January

Dear Eric, All,

Is there a new version of the methodology document available - or is the one from the 19th the latest?  It would be great to update it regularly, preferably a day before the telecon, so that we can make comments about it.  Especially necessary when agreement has been made in a telecon / email list on content which should appear in the document.

I only ask as I have noticed that concepts agreed in our emails / telecons have not as yet, at least to me, made there way into the methodology document...

All the best

Alistair