Von: Elle [mailto:nethermind@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012 22:53
An: RichardWarren
Cc: Alistair Garrison; Eval TF
Betreff: Re: 100% conformance for the pages sampled...

I concur 100%. If we do not define conformance as 100% of those pages
tested, then we lose in setting the bar high enough for companies who are
only looking to achieve a minimum level of compliance. Most companies are
afraid to make public claims of compliance, anyway, due to web governance
issues and the exposure to litigation for making a false claim. I would much
rather have the goal be unmovable and strive to meet it than to give up
ground before this is even published.

Cheers,
Elle

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM, RichardWarren <richard.warren@userite.com>