Van: Detlev Fischer [fischer@dias.de]
Verzonden: donderdag 19 januari 2012 22:29
Aan: Kerstin Probiesch
CC: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Onderwerp: Re: AW: Discussion 5.5

Hi Kerstin,

Whoops, I may have been on the wrong track. I guess what you refer to
describes uncertainty in *attestation*: evaluator's errors, omissions,
or misjudgements, not error = the pin-downable flaws that we find in
evaluating web sites. So maybe 'error' is best used exclusively as a
term to describe variance in the evaluation process? But then, wasn't
the term "margin of error" used in the context of marginal flaws that
might be acknowledged without preventing the attestation of
conformance? Not sure anymore, it's too late - must go back to the
discussion...

Regards,
Detlev