Van: Léonie Watson [lwatson@nomensa.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 19 januari 2012 15:34
Aan: Velleman, Eric; Alistair Garrison; Eval TF
Onderwerp: RE: Discussion 5.5

        Apologies if this question has been asked before. What is our definition of an error? Is it a success criteria that has been verified within the sample, but which may not have been applied throughout the entire site? Or is it a success criteria that has not been met at all, but where the result has little or no impact on the user?

Léonie.

--
Nomensa - humanising technology

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility & Web Development
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
mob: +44 (0)792 116 8551
twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer