Van: Fong, Elizabeth N. [elizabeth.fong@nist.gov]
Verzonden: woensdag 18 januari 2012 15:34
Aan: Velleman, Eric; public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Onderwerp: RE: EvalTF agenda 20 January

Do you mean Thursday 19 January 2012?
--Liz fong

-----Original Message-----
From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:05 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF agenda 20 January

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 20 January 2012 at:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 23:00 to 24:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe…
Last weeks Telco was cancelled. We had a lot of discussion on the mailinglist and will try to catch up during the Telco, addressing some important issues that came up from the discussion. We will also look at the Evaluation section.

#2. Specific discussion on section 5.4 Barrier Recognition

#3. Specific discussion on section 5.5 Error Margin

Lots of input and discussion on the list about this. What questions are still open.

#4. Starting the evaluation section. Kick-off of the discussion

Regards,

Eric