Re: EvalTF discussion 5.5

Hi Martijn, All,

Good points but it sounds like we are speaking more of impact of errors
rather than of the incidental vs systemic aspects of them. Intuitively
one could say that an error that causes a barrier to completing a task
on the web page needs to be weighted more significantly than an error
that does not have the same impact, but it will be difficult to define
what a "task" is. Maybe listing specific situations as you did is the
way to go but I think we should not mix the two aspects together.

Best,
   Shadi