EvalTF discussion 5.5

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:15:29 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

I would very much like to discuss section 5.5 about Error Margin.

If one out of 1 million images on a website fails the alt-attribute this could mean that the complete websites scores a fail even if the “impact” would be very low. How do we define an error margin to cover these non-structural errors that have a low impact. This is already partly covered inside WCAG 2.0. But input and discussion would be great.

Please share your thoughts.
Kindest regards,

Eric