Re: EvalTF Size of Sample

Dear all,

Firstly, as a person can define an alternative version for a page in a claim - would it not make sense to take their wishes into account and assess, where they have requested it, only the alternative version.  What would the point be of making a claim for the alternative otherwise...

Secondly, I thought we had already discussed at length in our previous telecon the idea of using an automated approach for selecting content relevant to each technique - so we find all pages with video content when we want to assess techniques to do with video content, etc...  Eric said that he would make contact to discuss this approach further - and I would still love to chat to him about it.  You then include all pages referenced in the assessment (those you have used for examples etc...) to form the scope.  It is an easy approach which ensures you look at all relevant content, rather than just taking 25 pages which may or may not include that one video clip tucked away in the web site.

All the best

Alistair