Re: Eval TF : Sharing draft with others

Hi Vivienne, All,

Short version: Our work is public, so everyone is welcome to review.

Long version:

An Editor Draft does not necessarily represent the views or consensus of
the group. It changes frequently and is constant work in progress. If
you ask anyone to review an Editor Draft, please make sure that they're
aware of this status and understand that the draft may get superseded
while they are reviewing it. It is better to only ask for very broad
conceptual comments rather than details for such drafts.

Having said that, it may also be good to wait until the next Editor
Draft (expected in the coming week). Eric and I are working on changes
to the document structure and reading flow, which will help reviewing.

Side note: we as a group need to continue working towards our first
"Public Working Draft". A Public Working Draft represents an interim
group consensus and has an announced commenting period in which it is
certain that the draft will not be superseded. This is the point in time
when the group asks for more detailed comments, especially on specific
questions that are unresolved within the group.

Best,
   Shadi