From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [mailto:shadi@w3.org]
Sent: 16 February 2012 22:38
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: CSUN Attendance and Presentations

I'll be presenting about our work in the Eval TF at CSUN on Thursday 1
March at 4:20pm: "Website Evaluation and Testing with WCAG 2".

FYI, other presentation from WAI Staff is listed here:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2012JanMar/0049>

Looking forward to catch some of you at CSUN.

Best,
   Shadi