RE: CSUN Attendance and Presentations

    Good idea Elle. Here's my 10c to throw into the mix...

Wednesday 29th, 9.20am:
Is lack of access and skills limiting careers? Panel with Judy Brewer, Shawn Laughton-Henry, Douglas Goist, Brian Hurley and myself.
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/677

Wednesday 29th, 1.50pm:
BS8878 Web Accessibility Code of Practice.
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/499

Thursday 1st, 10.40am:
Does accessibility have to be perfect? Panel with Henny Swan, Lisa Herrod, Kath Moonan, Sarah Lewthwaite and myself.
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/611

Léonie.

--

Nomensa - humanising technology

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility

tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333

mob: +44 (0)792 116 8551

twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer

© Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT UK VAT registration: GB 771727411 | Company number: 4214477