Re: Draft for 5.3 Procedure for evaluation

From: Elle <nethermind@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:21:27 -0500
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Team:

On the call today, we discussed CSUN, knowing that some from this group
will be attending and some will be presenting.  In order to provide support
and learn more about the work that each of us is doing, it would be really
great if you could list whether you're attending and if you are presenting
(with details, if possible).  I'll contribute my own to get us started. I
will be in attendance and speaking in the following sessions:

   - Wednesday, February 29th @ 3:10pm
   "Eating the Elephant Part 2: The First Year of an Enterprise Web
   Accessibility Program"

   http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/832

   - Friday, March 2nd @ 9:20am
   "Accessibility is the New Black: Digital Inclusion as the Next Big Thing"
   co-presenting with Wendy Chisholm, Microsoft
   http://sp1ral.com/2012/02/csun-2012/

   http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/846

Really looking forward to meeting some of you in person and learning about
the work you're doing!

Cheers,
Elle