Reminder: document naming continues in EOWG, feel free to contribute

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:58:53 +0100
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eval TF,

As a reminder, we had previously asked the Education and Outreach
Working Group (EOWG) to help suggest a potentially new title and acronym
for the methodology document. EOWG has been having several rounds of
brainstorming and documented some suggestions here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Eval_Methodology_title_brainstorming>

Please feel free to send any updated thoughts and suggestions you may
have to the list. I will keep you updated on EOWG's suggestions.

Best,
   Shadi