AW: proposed definition for "website"

Hi Shadi,

thanks for this definition.

Just one comment: "may claim conformance to WCAG".

Probably its just a language issue. Wouldn't that mean, that a website owner
could claim conformance for example in the case that evaluators are testing
with our methodology and evaluators testing with another methodology based
upon a few pages do the rest? I think this we should avoid, cause users
might think that all was tested according to our methodology.

Best

Kerstin