RE: EvalTF discussion overview 100% conformance

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:54:55 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

Please read through the discussion overview (sent earlier today) and where it says "Is this ok?", please write your name and then yes, no or other thoughts. It would look like:

"Is this ok?" Eric: Yes (..).

That could help prepare the discussion for thursday. Please join in and let me know what you think of the examples and proposed agreements list at the top. I will then work on a new version asap.
Kindest regards,

Eric